Motus was founded under the belief that biomechanics can help humans achieve their maximum performance potential and reduce musculoskeletal injuries. In a world of increasing interconnectivity, Motus is actively bringing biomechanics to the masses through wearable technologies, motion capture, and amazing product experiences.
· Join Motus’ Physics Engine team, to innovate and integrate world-class biomechanics algorithms into mass-market products.
· Research and apply new mathematical techniques to analyze data captured from Inertial Measurement Units, Force Sensors, and Electromyography Sensors.
· Research and apply advanced biomechanical principles to skeletal data obtained from 3D Optical Motion Capture, 6DOF Inertial Measurement Units, and 2D Computer Vision Science outputs.
· Assist Motus’ Biomechanics Lab in data collection during product validation and testing.
· Perform robust testing and validation for all developed biomechanics algorithms and shipped products.
· B.S./M.S./or Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or related technology field.
· Previous experience in a clinical Biomechanics Laboratory.
· Have developed software for a previous or existing product on the market.
· Experience in the field of 3D dynamics, biomechanics, wearable technology, motion capture, force plates, inverse dynamics, advanced numerical methods, and inertial sensor systems.
· Passionate towards sports and human movement.
· Highly proficient with Matlab and C software languages.
· Ability to work in an autonomous, fast-paced startup environment.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Motus Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Motus is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply, follow the instructions here: